Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get my car key?
Together with your PIN, the cambioCard gives you access to all our vehicles. You will find the car key either in an electronic key locker at the car's location or, for cars with an on-board computer, in the glove box.
Key locker locations
- Hold your cambioCard a few centimetres from the locker's reader (marked with a "C").
- Type in your PIN.
- Open the locker door behind which you will find several car keys, each in a separate slot.
- The text display indicates which car key is yours. A small LED light is also visible next to the key for your vehicle.
Vehicles with an on-board computer
- A small red light will glow in the reader field of the windscreen (marked with a "C").
- Hold your cambioCard in front of the reader for a few seconds until the small yellow light starts to glow.
- Finally, the green light appears and the computer unlocks the car's central locking system.
- Type in your PIN on the key pad of the on-board computer which you will find in the centre console.
- Then you can remove the car key from its slot (usually inside the glove box) and start the car.