Cambio is recruiting a customer service assistant (H/F)
About the job :
- Strongly participate in the customer service : subscription, mailing, follow up contracts
- Improve the customer experience by integrating our different communication channels (mobile applications, website, its ley-out and its functionalities)
- Work closely with the different services (fleet, call center, accountability)
- Helping the implementation of new online process for customer experience
- Work schedules: 38h/week, indefinite term, flexible timetable.
- Minimum a bachelors degree (or masters degree) in e-business, digital marketing
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English : verbal and written
- Experience in BtoC or BtoB are a plus
- Fully customer-service oriented with the ambition to always doing better
- Proactive, assertive, dynamic, very communicative and with critical mindset
- You will be able to work under strict deadlines
- Great attention to details
- Feel comfortable with new computers programs
- Sympathy for the concept of mobility and sustainable development
Offer : Why working for cambio
In a small but dynamic team with many nationalities and cultures, you will be involved in the customer experience. In a fast-changing environment (sharing economy), you will undertake new challenges.
Furthermore, this job will give you a number of benefits: lunch vouchers, free public transport and hospital insurance (after 6 months)
Please send your CV and a letter of motivation to the following e-mail address : email@example.com (Valérie Antoine) before Monday, 15 January.