You may open the car with your personal cambio card and your secret PIN code. The keys are attached to the onboard computer in the glove compartment.
Operation onboard computer
- On the bottom left side of the windscreen you will find the card reader, which should have a red light.
- Hold your cambio card in front of the card reader for a couple of seconds until the yellow light lights up.
- After having checked your card and reservation, the green light lights up and the central lock of the car opens.
- Take the onboard computer that is located in the glove compartment. Enter your PIN code and answer the damage question.
- Take the keys out of the onboard computer and start the car.