STEP 1: You download the cambioApp from the Playstore or App Store.
STEP 2: To get started, log in with the username and password you chose when you registered. These login credentials will be stored. With the same credentials you can also log in to Mycambio on our website.
- Those who do not have a username or password yet should create one via Mycambio on our website. Click on “Create your login”.
- If you have two customer numbers (private and business), you can easily switch between numbers while using the app. Please ask the customer service to link your accounts if that is not yet the case.
- Attention: the cambioApp is personal. If another user would like to use the app on your phone, you should log out through the app settings. Then the other user can login with his credentials.
STEP 3: You will receive a 6-digit code by SMS. It will be sent to the mobile phone number you provided when you registered. Enter this code in the app.
STEP 4: You indicate in which country (cambio Belgium) and city you will mostly use cambio.
STEP 5: As a final step, all you need to do is give your consent to have your calls with the call center recorded. We are required by law to ask this before every phone call or to obtain your general consent. So we ask this only once in order to speed up the contact with our call center.
The cambioApp allows you to:
- Reserve a car
- Look up cars and stations in your area
- Calculate the cost of a trip
- View, modify and cancel reservations
- Open and close a reserved car
- Find your reserved car
- Set your (reservation) preferences
- Retrieve your PIN code
- Purchase cambio credits
- Contact the cambio call center 24/7
- Download trip lists
- View your invoices and contact details