Our electric cars charge while they’re not in use. At the time of your reservation we ask for the estimated distance you wish to drive, so that our system can calculate how long the car needs to charge. This means you needn’t charge the vehicle during your reservation.
It is important to securely connect the car to the charging station using the charging cable upon your return.
Our instructional video will guide you through the necessary steps:
- Take the charge pass provided in the car
- Take the charging cable from the boot (in case a fixed cable is not provided)
- Scan the charging pass at the charging station to start the charging session.
- Connect the charging cable to the charging station.
- Open the socket flap and connect the charging cable.
- Verify if the car is actually charging.
- Put the charging pass back in the door of the car.